Code of Conduct Agreement
Everyone associated with Bradford Dolphin S.C. from the Swimmers, Coaches, Officials and the Committee hope that all participants enjoy their time whilst a Member of the Club. To help towards achieving our aim the Club requires all Members and Parents to sign up to and follow our code of conduct. All members sign up to the Code of Conduct when completing membership.
The code of conduct covers four areas, first looking at the general conduct that applies to all members, then specific Codes of Conduct applicable to the role or task.
General to all:
1. Comply with the codes, rules and laws within the guidelines set out by the Club, ASA or the sport.
2. Reflect good behaviour and that your personal conduct is of a high standard and a credit to the Club and our Sport & Yourself.
3. Language in public or relevant group situations must always be appropriate and socially acceptable.
4. Respect fellow Swimmers and other people’s feelings and their right to swim, Coach, help & organise.
5. Behave without discrimination.
6. Encourage all to obey the spirit of the rules and laws both in and out of the pool and to observe the authority and the decisions of all Officials.
7. Treat other Competitors and Teams with respect, in both victory and defeat.
8. Take care of other Swimmer’s belongings and Club / pool operator equipment as if your own.
9. To keep up to date with club communications, this can be via email, text, notice board, other social media, or web site www.bradforddolphin.com regularly.
10. Ensure that if asked to complete registration, entry or other Club administration forms, that these are returned in good time and completed correctly with full payment.
11. Make sure that if you are asked to wear Club uniform that it is clean, available, worn in a manner that positively reflects the Club in a good light.
12. If you notice any hazards that could cause an accident, then inform a Coach or a Staff member of the facility immediately.
13. Report any instances of bullying to the Head Coach, Welfare Officer, Club Chairman immediately or Assistant Coach/ Committee Member immediately.
14. Inform the Club or Coach of all medication being taken.
15. If you have any cause for concern, inform the Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Welfare Officer or an appropriate Committee member.
16. Be aware of the consequences of sharing via social media, particularly in regards to recording and of a photographic nature.
17. Demonstrate fair play and act as a role model to all club members whilst considering their own viewpoint
18. Have read the clubs Discipline, Disputes and Complaints Policy
19. Have read the ASA’s Code of Ethics and Wavepower Policy’s.
Specific Codes of Conduct